Job Title: Electrical & Mechanical Fitters - Lift Installation
- POSITION TYPE
- ABOUT THE ROLE
Today, Platinum Elevators are recognised as one of Victoria’s leading Residential & Low-rise Commercial Lift Suppliers, we are locally owned and operated with a highly professional, motivated and friendly team who specialize in supplying the best products and services to meet the needs of the Australian industry. We are committed to exceeding our customers expectations.
Due to our continued growth we are seeking the best of the best! – A Grade Electricians & Mechanical Trades to join our rapidly growing Installation teams.
To be successful in this role you must excel in the following:
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills.
- A proven track record of participating within a team environment.
- An eagerness to learn and develop your skills
- A strong desire to take the next step to a leadership role.
- Enjoy taking the lead and successfully motivating a team and others around you.
- Current Victorian A Grade Electrical License (Electricians)
- Construction Industry White Card
- Demonstrated knowledge of Industry Standards and Safe Work Practices.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and positive attitude towards all tasks.
- A minimum of 2 years lift installation experience is preferred but not essential, experience in a similar role or industry will be beneficial.
The successful candidates for this position will have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills as you will be representing the company whilst communicating with a range of high profile clients.