Electrical Fitters - Lift Installation
- POSITION TYPE
- ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking for long term secure full-time employment?
Today, Platinum Elevators are recognised as one of Victoria’s leading low-rise residential & commercial lift suppliers, we are locally owned and operated with a highly professional, motivated and friendly team who specialise in supplying the best products and services to meet the needs of the Australian industry. We are committed to exceeding our customers expectations.
Due to our continued growth we are seeking some more of the best! – A Grade Electricians to join our steadily growing and specialist Installation teams.
To be successful in this role you must excel in the following:
- A positive and proactive attitude towards all tasks.
- Strong electrical skills with a great mechanical aptitude.
- Proven ability to read and interpret technical drawings and installation manuals.
- A proven track record of participating within a team environment.
- An eagerness to learn and develop your skills.
- A strong desire to take the next step to a leadership role.
- Enjoy taking the lead and successfully motivating a team and others around you.
- Current Victorian A Grade Electrical Licence.
- Construction Industry White Card.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Industry Standards and Safe Work Practices.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and positive attitude towards all tasks.
- A minimum of 2 years lift installation experience would be an advantage but not essential, experience in a similar role or industry will also be beneficial.
We will teach you the necessary skills if you have the right attitude!
The successful candidates for these positions will have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills as you will be representing the company whilst communicating with a range of high profile clients.
Join a company who pride themselves on exceeding client expectations with their exceptional people, products and services.
Don’t miss out on these great opportunities which include long term secure full-time employment within a very successful team!