COMMERCIAL CROWN SUITE LIFT
Complying to AS1735.1 / 12 General Passenger Lift
The Commercial Crown Suite Lift package is designed specifically for Commercial and Public applications. This Lift comes with all the requirements of AS1735.1 / 12.
Complying to the Building Code of Australia (BCA) Platinum Elevators have tailored a complete package for every Commercial Crown Suite Lift as “standard” making the Commercial Crown Suite Lift an extremely reliable General Passenger lift with automatic sliding cabin and landing doors
|PIT||1300 mm (Min)|
|HEADROOM||3300 mm (Min)|
|CONTROL CABINET||810Wx400Dx2050H (mm)|
|POWER||Three Phase 415V|
- Cabin and Landing Door Enabling Keys
- Auto Dial Telephone in Cabin
- Brushed Stainless Steel Handrail
- Brushed Stainless Steel Cabin and Landing Doors and Frames
- All Push Buttons with Braille
- No lifting beams required in shaft
SAFETY FEATURES – PEACE OF MIND
- Battery backup and Cabin lighting in case of power failure
- Automatic return to lowest floor
- Full height light curtain protection beams across cabin entrance
- Over Load Alarm and Indicator
- Creeping Speed Feature
COMPLETE DESIGN FLEXIBILITY
If you are building a new home or looking to retrofit a lift into a existing home, Platinum Elevators highly skilled consultants can assist you with design, ideas and concepts to ensure you get the best product in the most suitable location. You will be amazed where we can incorporate a lift into any building design, minimising space and saving on builders works.
Platinum Elevators will custom design the largest possible cabin size to suit any existing shaft or we can customise a Glazed Metal Structure to surround the lift in both indoor or outdoor applications creating a luxurious and state of the art feature.
View a Recent Project
Location: Eastland Shopping Centre (Ringwood) VIC
Platinum Elevators were able to meet a very tight schedule by working out of normal hours. The installation staff were very professional and friendly. Will certainly recommend you on future projects.
Mr Bullen – East Land Shopping Centre Project Manager